Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ive Been Tagged

5 things

I've been tagged by Niki so here goes! Thanks for taggin' me Niki

1. What I was doing 10 years ago...
Lets see I was about 29 back then.. I have NO idea what I was doing lol

2. Five things on the "to do" list for today:
Draw graphics, Clean the kitchen, find something to make for dinner, I still need a shower lol

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Oh boy umm Mozzerella Sticks, Chips n Salsa, Buttery Popcorn, Jolly Ranchers, Pork Skins (gross I know lol but I love em)

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a new house and a newer car, Buy my kids new cars and houses too. Also a house for my mom.

5. Places I have lived:
Anaheim , California
SLC, Utah
American Fork, Utah
Alpine, Utah
Lehi, Utah

Tag, You're It!

* I tag Sandra and Leslie *

1 comment:

Sandra Caldwell said...

Ok sweetie...Thanks was fun...Thanks.
Now I have to go find a donut...LOL
Hugs Sandra