Monday, July 7, 2008

Check out Mr.Snowman









Isnt he AWESOME my friend Tammy made him for me YAYYYy ..check him out and also check out her website, she makes fabulous prims, OHhh and she makes DELICIOUS candy too, Yummers, Ill attach a pic, its not the greatest pic but boy are they tasty, half were coconut and half were peanut butter Ohhhh and she is also the gal that got me hooked on friendship bread and starter, she sent me my very first friendship bread and it was so good I learned to do a starter for myself

1 comment:

Sandra Caldwell said...

Hey Carmen...You need to stop by blog...This an award fro you there...Happy Belated Birthday kiddo again !!
Hugs Sandra
PS
If I had your email and address I would have sent you something.
But you are nowhere to be found...miss you on the forum.